Llama

Llama

Monday, March 9, 2015

Happy Monday



Mom

First off AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I can't believe Shelby is going to BYU with me!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm super excited about that. I can't believe that happened. What a blessing. I'm smiling from ear to ear right now. Dad is awesome he can do anything. 

Well, here is a story from this week. First off, we were walking down the street in Cusco and it was dark. Down the street we saw some big dogs. 4 of them. Elder A.said wow I feel surrounded. They must of heard us because they all started chasing us at once. I thought that was the end. I was going to die from being eaten by dog. Luckily Elder A. was carrying water and he squirted them and they ran away.

Today we went to a ruin.  We were trying to sneak in. Now, I know we shouldn't do that but its like 70 soles. I ain't got that kind of money.

This Saturday I had a strong feeling to pray for a family Juan and Yina. I don't know why but while my companion  was in the bathroom I prayed for them. We hadn't had much success with them. We went there in the night for a plan B and it turns out that they are going to get married. The husband wants to get baptized, but he didn't want to get married. Well, now he wants to. Hopefully we can keep that fire burning. 

The work is moving along. I love this work. I cant believe Matt is going to get married. Where did the time go? Tell Matt to write me. 

I love y'all so much keep being awesome.

Love,
Elder Kotter







No comments:

Post a Comment