Llama

Llama

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Another Week



Mom,

Well, this week went by so fast. The work is still going just very slow. This week we received some new numbers that we have to count. We have to count how many people we teach family history to. It's been great because we get to hasten the work on this side of the veil and on the other side too. It's been really cool. I just can wait to actually get into family history when I get back. I haven't been able to see any of the pictures yet because the internet is soooooooo slow. I'll be praying for dad for his surgery. It should go really good. Hey so if you haven't sent a package yet for my birthday please send me that giant thing of gummy bears. That would be awesome. Funny story of this week.... We had like a pack of 13 year old girls following us and taking pictures of us with their phones for like 15 minutes. It was really fun! We found one new person that possibly could be ready. She's a friend of a member and her name is Edith. It's awesome that people are introducing us to people.

I love y'all so much. 
Elder Kotter

No comments:

Post a Comment