Llama

Llama

Monday, January 19, 2015

Cusco



Mom,

Well sorry that I'm writing so late. We had a cool p-day where we went to a place called El Balcon del Diablo(the devils balcony) it was super cool. I'm putting up the pictures on Dropbox. Also from last week having to say good bye to everyone. So this week was pretty awesome. Cusco is an awesome place. It's so weird our sector is close-ish to the plaza so sometimes we see white people. It's so strange and then I remind myself oh yeah I'm white too. Anyways, my comp is pretty awesome too. We are working hard. Well the traveling didn't go so smoothly. I mean I made it here, but the bus driver decided to see how many people he could make throw up. No joke mom the whole bus was throwing up. It's ok though I didn't die so that's good. The ward here is pretty awesome too. We've got people to teach so I can't complain. 
Well, there you go again mom your just to in tune to the spirit. Last week I got an e-mail from the office asking if I wanted to extend or not. They say I have to respond today. All week I have been praying to know what the Lord wants from me. I haven't gotten a answer yet. I don't know what to do but when I figure it out I'll let y'all know.

I love y'all so much please keep pushing forward with faith.
Elder Kotter
































No comments:

Post a Comment