Llama

Llama

Monday, May 19, 2014

Another Week

Mom

Well like always it seems like life is going super awesome for y'all. I cant believe school is almost out. I still remember like yesterday when they started school and thinking its going to be so long before the end of the school year. Wow how fast time flies by. Everything is going good here in Espinar except for the cold I'm doing fine. Also just an FYI when y'all send my package for my birthday send sun screen. I'm so close to the sun here and I burn super easy. Now I know what it feels like to be Matt Gerber. I have enough for now,but I might run out. So,6 weeks down for dad, wow. I can't believe that. Tell him to get lots of movies from Redbox or something. He's in for a long long 6 weeks. Get him a video game or something.

Well here in Espinar things are going good. We have our work cut out for us but at the same time I have a feeling espinar can blossom so that's the report on that. I love being a missionary. I know I don't have a lot of stories to tell y'all like the other missionaries probably have but even though not a lot is happening I just love being here and teaching; letting people know that I believe in the true and living Christ and that God has a plan for us. He will not abandon us. I think more than anything that's why I'm here on the mission. I haven't been blessed with much success. Up to this point I don't have any grand stories about people just wanting to be baptized as soon as they saw us. I don't even have any stories of people wanting anything to do with the gospel, but i've realized that I'm doing all I can and I've learned to depend on my Savior just to make it through the day. If God blesses me with success after this point great I'll gladly receive it but I think that's not my mission. My mission is for me to learn the lesson of dependence on the Lord in everything we do and say. I love y'all so much and I'm so grateful I have a family firm in the gospel. I really took that for granite. Y'all mean so much to me please stay safe. I love you guys!

Elder Kotter



Dad

Well I love Espinar, and the comp is great. Elder Calle and me are getting along just fine for now( you know how fast that can change). Well the teaching pool is slim but we are going to be changing that soon. There are some things we are going to put in order. We've got our work cut out for us.

ok D&C 6:36 got it. Everyday we've got to improve to represent the Savior better. I'm trying my best!

Dad I also heard you going to be having surgery soon. Get lots of movies and video games and BOOKS to read while you have to lay in bed for 6 weeks. Good luck with that!

Love
Elder Kotter

No comments:

Post a Comment