Llama

Llama

Monday, May 5, 2014

Transfers

MOM

Well here is the news of the transfers.......... I'll be staying in the zone Sicuani but I'm moving to a different sector called Espinar which is actually kinda far from Sicuani. It is supposedly a really cold sector. Kinda like Puno so I'll be going back to a cold sector during winter. So that's the news my comp will be elder Calle. This week was a good week nothing crazy happened and nothing bad happened it was just a normal working week. I can't believe Shelby went to prom. Its crazy that everyone is leaving for a mission. Congratulations to Matthew Bennett. Well I can't wait to talk to y'all on Sunday.

Elder Kotter

The pictures of stuff are the contents of the package we sent him. He was very grateful for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment