Llama

Llama

Monday, August 4, 2014

I AM LEGAL



Mom

Hey! So This week has been soooo different from anything I have ever experienced in my life. First, I went to Lima and got completely legal. That's good, but then I get back and take an airplane from Lima to Puerto. I landed in the jungle of Peru. It was crazy. Its so hot and humid here but itss awesome too. I got here Friday so I don't really have to much to tell, but all I have to say is I sweat so much. Everyday I'm just sweating and sweating. It's crazy. Things are way different here, but what I'm most happy about is NO CHUÑO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's just crazy our mission. One day you can be freezing on top of a mountain and the next day you can be sweating your face off in the jungle. Gotta love it!!!!!!!!!!!

My comp is elder Lozano he's from Ecuador. He's pretty cool. He has 21 months in the mission so I will probably be his last comp because in 11 weeks he goes home. I'm in the branch La Cultura. It's going to be an awesome time here I know.

Uncle Terry is the bishop that's awesome!!!!!!!!! I know he will do a great job. I've realized here in Peru how much a bishop actually has to do and what happens in the ward. I know Uncle Terry will be a great bishop. 

I can't believe school is already starting. Tell Shelby to enjoy her senior year. This is her year. Tell Shae to enjoy her 8th grade year. This is her year to have tons of fun because high school starts next year. Enjoy every minute of where you are at because you never know when things are going to change. I've learned that in the mission. Give the moment you are in your all. 

Well I'll start praying for Austin. He'll get through this though. He's tough. 

Sounds like y'all had a very....... fun anniversary. Maybe the next one will be in Peru.

Well I love y'all sooooo much just know I'm going to go to the end. Y'all do the same

Elder Kotter

No comments:

Post a Comment