Llama

Llama

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Ice cream!



Mom,

Hey! So what's up. How is life going for y'all?  It sounds like everything is just fine and dandy. I can't believe dad is already back at church after a major surgery. That's crazy. It just goes to show my dad can do anything he puts his mind to. He really is awesome. Wow, Stone Mountain I totally forgot about that place. I have so many found memories there. I also was looking at those pictures you sent and just kept thinking everyone is soooooo old. People have changed so much. Have I been gone that long?
 
How is Austin? Is he getting better now? I'll keep Brother Welch in my prayers too.

Well Our baptism is still going through so this week you will be seeing some pictures of a baptism. This week no new stories I just really have learned to be patient. I want everything right now, but it's a little by little thing.

I love you so much Mom. I just want you to know that you really are awesome.

Elder Kotter


We got to eat ice cream this week! It was so good!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment