Llama

Llama

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A Package From Peru!






Mom,

I'm so glad you got the package. Funny story I almost asked if y'all had gotten it last week but then I was like no I'll wait one more week and hope they get it then. I'm so glad I waited. I don't know if you remember but I said like 2 months ago that I was pulling money out for a something awesome well that's it. Happy birthdays and Christmas. Its super late for b-day and early for Christmas but i hope y'all love all the stuff y'all got. If you've got questions what is what and who gets what just ask me yeah. That was super fun to do and send to y'all. Also to send my hats home for protection. One of the ties is for dad and the other is for Elder Heaton y'all can pick which is for which. OH and there is a wallet in one of the girls bags. That's for dad too. I know he probably won't use it but its a cool wallet so I had to send it.

Well this week was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GENERAL CONFERENCE WAS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really think that was one of the best conferences I have seen in all my life. It was so crazy that they started speaking different languages from the pulpit. I can't believe that; it's super cool. I really enjoyed the talk of Saturday morning which way are we facing towards God or towards man. Who do we really fear. Oh that got to me big time. Gotta fear God more and man less. Buenazo.(really Good) 

What did y'all like about the conference?

Well right now I think we just need prayers to find new people we are lacking in that aspect. And that people can come to church. Those two things would be awesome. I do have a question for y'all. Are y'all praying for the missionaries there and for there investigators by name? If not well add them please. They need all the help they can get over there. Also don't forget y'all can help the missionaries even if you don't have a reference. Give the missionaries your number and say call me when you need someone to go with you to a lesson. I bet they will pee there pants from excitement. So do that. It will help the work a ton in Centerville ward.

I love y'all so much keep working hard and keep the faith. I love y'all.

Elder Kotter



No comments:

Post a Comment