Llama

Llama

Monday, February 16, 2015

Baptism



Mom
Well this week was pretty awesome. The work went super awesome. The baptism went through. I'm getting used to city life. It's so weird, but its become something normal for me. Well the pictures I'm sending are from p-day today. They are from Ollantatambo. It was one of the last Incan fortresses that held up for a long time. We also went to Chili's. Wow, that was so good. I was so happy. I'm also happy to be from a place where Chili's isn't a luxury. It's something we can do all the time if we want. Count your many blessings.
That's so awesome that Matthew came home. I can't believe how fast the time has gone.
So we in the mission have been challenged to contact families and well we really weren't doing it as a mission so this week President said yup we are going to do it. He had set a goal for every companionship to get at least 12 families. I didn't know how we were going to do it, but I said you know what lets do it. We ended up contacting 30. All we had to do was look. That really was the best thing that happened this week because as I was contacting families even if they rejected us, I could feel the spirit of the lord grow more and more. I just got happier and happier. Do what your leaders ask it really can make you happy.

Well I love y'all so much keep being awesome!

Elder Kotter


















No comments:

Post a Comment