Llama

Llama

Monday, March 16, 2015

Another Week!



Mom

Well, this week was awesome. We keep teaching and finding. We found a family that is super receptive and I'm pretty sure they are an answer to my prayers. They were brought to church by members, and we contacted them there. They accepted us, and a lesson for that day. The lesson went super awesome and they understood everything and the spirit was strong. The funny thing is the members who brought them to church had only known them for like 3 days. And the dad they meet 30 minutes before church started! Remember missionary work is not only for those who you know; it is for everyone!!!!!!!!!!! Well, that's awesome that Matt got married. I was thinking a lot about him this week.  I'm glad to see him so happy. So don't delete the pictures just yet, our internet is being super slow and I can't see the all pictures. So i forgot to tell you that last week I went to the dentist and got my teeth cleaned. Turns out I have a lot of cavities. Do you want me to take care of them here or when I get home? It's 60 soles for a cavity about 20 dollars.

I love y'all so much,

Elder Kotter

No comments:

Post a Comment