Llama

Llama

Monday, March 2, 2015

Baptism





 

Mom

So, this week was good. The lady we were teaching did get baptized. It was so awesome She asked me to baptize her which was super surprising to me because her son in law is a member and worthy and all that. It was a super awesome experience for me. When we got into the water before they opened the doors for the baptism she just started praying. It was one of the most sincere prayers I've ever heard. She did the same thing when she left the water. It was just a prayer of gratitude. Afterwards I had to give my own prayer of gratitude in the bathroom. I'm so grateful for this gospel that I've been so blessed to have. It really is the best thing ever. The gospel is for everyone. It was awesome too when she gave her testimony she said now I'm really a Christan. 

The work keeps moving forward we have several baptisms planned for the end of march. They should be pretty sure. I love this work I don't want it to ever end. I love you so much. 

I love you so much keep pressing forward

Elder Kotter



















No comments:

Post a Comment