Llama

Llama

Monday, July 22, 2013

I MADE IT TO PERU

Dear family


Well guess what Monday is my pday and guess what else I am no in Lima. I was only there for about 8 hours. This week has been really crazy. After arriving in Lima we were told we are going straight to Cusco. So after like 3 hours of sleep we left for Cuzco, spent the day there and then met my companion. Elder Green. Yeah that's right I came all the way to Peru and I get a North American as a companion. We are assigned to the Puno zone right next to Lake Titicaca. So after getting to Cusco we take an 8 hour bus ride to Puno. We have to leave our bags behind because there is not enough room on the bus. Well I lost a bag but dont worry I've got it now. It was one crazy week. Well all I have to say is whoever said Peru wasnt cold is dead wrong hahaha Puno is so cold. But besides all this stuff this week has been so awesome I think it is awesome here there are no traffic laws and people just walk on the streets even though there are side walks. Wow a new cousin that's so awesome. Tell everyone I love them


Elder Kotter

No comments:

Post a Comment