Llama

Llama

Monday, July 29, 2013

Puno

Hey family

Well I'm so glad y'all are having a fun time in the sun. I don't think I will be getting very much sun for the next little bit. The rumors are true, people do cook and do our laundry for us and the food so far has been super good. I have eaten more tomatoes than I want to count. The weirdest thing I have had to eat is a hot dog with avocado and tomatoes on it. Well my Spanish is horrible hahaha oh well I'm trying my hardest. The church is fairly big here. It was so funny two Sundays ago these little kids kept asking me why my eyes are blue and why is my hair yellow and I had no idea what to tell them. Yesterday we didn't get to go to church because Elder Green got sick with the double headed dragon(stuff coming out of both ends at the same time). So that was super boring but he is better now. I have got everything I need so don't worry mom. Oh the rumors are true about the packages with the pictures of Christ and stuff. Well I want to tell you we have a baptism this coming Saturday, hopefully, and we also are teaching this 20 year old girl named Karinea at our last lesson she brought her sister and 3 cousins so that was freaking awesome. They all seem really excited and we might have 6 baptisms by the end of the month. Well Tatum looks like the cutest little thing ever I'll keep Memaw Merle in my prayers. Keep strong and don't ever give up!!

Lots of love,
Elder Kotter

No comments:

Post a Comment