Llama

Llama

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!!

Wow 100th Stake (in Peru) that's awesome!!!!! That is so many people in one of the best countries of the world. Well that was great to see that newsletter. I can't believe I made it I didn't even do that much.

Well the work is moving swiftly across the earth. This Wednesday I was able to Host and I think about 800 new missionaries came in. A lot of them are going somewhere in our very own country of America. I think that is awesome. As more and more people live the gospel in our country the more and more it will be blessed by God! And that is wonderful because we need all the blessings we can get. It was really fun to see missionaries that were just leaving home. It brought back many memories about my host and leaving. I think the way we did it was the best way for our family well at least for me. I don't know if I could have walked away from y'all if we were at the MTC. Well Guess what I got my second investigator to commit to baptism!!!!!!! Wow that never gets old. I know it is just role playing but when our teacher walks into the room he really stops being our teacher and he becomes a soul in need of what the gospel of Jesus Christ can give to him. Well Happy 4th of July. Eat lots of meat for me and have fun with fireworks. Know that all of y'all are in my prayers. Remember that the worth of a soul is great. Much greater than the worth of your comfort. Go out and find someone that either you can talk to or get the missionaries to talk to them. I'm sure the Elders or Sisters will love to talk to them.

Con Mucho Amor
Elder Kotter

No comments:

Post a Comment