Llama

Llama

Monday, August 19, 2013

Letter to dad 8/19/13

Dad I heard you had a bad week. I'm sorry to hear that you threw your back out again. That's never fun I just want you to know I am praying for you, but you have to take it easy or else you won't be able to function when I get back and I really want you to function so I can beat you at many things like Risk and Chess. Oh by the way, the mission is making a man not only spiritually but physically too. I have to shave every day! It is so annoying, and it came out of no where like your on a mission bam FACIAL HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be able to grow a freaking mountain man beard at this rate. Hey but seriously you got to take it easy so God can give others the chance to serve you. You have been serving yourself and others all your life this time I want you to just let someone serve you ok thanks.

I love you dad,

Elder Kotter

No comments:

Post a Comment