Llama

Llama

Monday, August 19, 2013

Letter to Shae

Well Shae you want to hear a really funny story? When I was really sick on Thursday with my stomach hurting and with a fever and a splitting headache I just screamed out randomly I WANT MY MOMMY!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha it was pretty funny. and also we have these dogs outside of our window that sometimes bark in the middle of the night for no reason and it keeps me awake haha. Oh also 2 weeks ago I got bit by a dog and it looked like he really wanted to kill me but because the Lord was protecting me he only ripped a small hole in my pants nothing else. Shae remember if you are obedient to the commandments of God dogs can bite you and nothing bad will happen to you. In fact anything can try to hurt you and the Lord will protect you so always read your scriptures and say your prayers. Listen to mom and dad and don't fight with Shelby and guess what you can do anything!!!

I love you so much

Elder Kotter

ps I don't like old teachers but some of them are cool and tell Gigi hi for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment