Llama

Llama

Monday, November 11, 2013

11/11/13

Hey mom

Life seems to be going awesome!!!! I'm glad y'all are doing fun super awesome things. We are doing good here in Puno. We still are getting along and I really do love the people here. I just hope the work picks up its super slow and investigators progress super slow because we can't find them, but we do have a promise from the mission president that Puno is about to explode so that helps us get through the days. Don't get me wrong I love doing the work and I've never been happier I just wish I was helping more people. So in other news this week we will be eating cuy (guinea pig). I will show you what that is once we eat it. I think you would find it very tasty. For Christmas really if you can get a Santa hat in there that would be awesome but really anything y'all send would be great. We got to serve our ward mission leader this week and help him carry an oven. That was super fun.

Keep being awesome and I love the pictures send more oh and more pics in the Christmas package.

Love
Elder Kotter

ps This picture is at a chicken restaurant it was Elder P's one year mark in the mission so we went to go celebrate. They make super good rotisserie chicken here!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment