Llama

Llama

Monday, January 20, 2014

Letter 1/20/14

Hey Mom,

Hey so this week was both sad and glad. It was such a roller coaster ride. First off the bad news. Our investigator with date didn't come to church so his baptism has to be postponed which is ok it just gives us more time to prepare him for this super special date. But we did rescue 2 people this week so now they are completely active and I think the bishop is even working on a calling for Joel. The other is Christan he's about 14 so he's a future missionary!!!!!!!!! Mom that's a great idea to have people come over and learn about a life of a missionary. What kinda of thing should I do to help with that. I'm ready to help.

So i cant believe dad is so old!!!! hahahaha just kidding but seriously 44 that's more than double my age.

How are the girls doing in school is everyone safe? So this week we had a good experience we found time to teach Gloria and Jorge. I'm sure your prayers help so much with that. Keep praying for them and also for a desire to get married. I love y'all so much and I cant believe that it's almost February.

Keep being awesome,

Elder Kotter


No comments:

Post a Comment