Llama

Llama

Monday, January 6, 2014

1/6/2014

MOM

Wow! I love the home gym I can't wait til I can work out in there all day. So you have 8:30 church, well, count your blessings we have church at 8 in the morning so its really a rush in the morning trying to get all of our less actives and investigators to church. The story from this week is we totally got an investigator with a baptism date!!!!!!!!!!!!! So hopefully we should be having a baptism on Jan. 26th keep him in your prayer Hermano I. We are still doing tons of work and we are so close to rescuing like a bunch of people. Last p-day we climbed a mountain in our sector so that was cool. 7 months passed by yesterday. I can't believe it's been that long. Well I hope all is well with y'all. Keep being a great family and I love y'all so much!
Elder Kotter

DAD

I KNOW I CANT BELIEVE IT'S 2014! I love you so much too. You're right the work is very hard but so rewarding. I'm so glad I'm here. We have an investigator with a baptismal date Jan. 26 so we are really excited for that. I'll send y'all pictures if it goes through. I want you to know that I pray for the family everyday. That y'all will be safe a protected. Please keep doing good things.

Love,
Elder Kotter








No comments:

Post a Comment