Llama

Llama

Monday, February 24, 2014

Check out my llama tie!









MOM

Hey sounds like life is still going super Awesome! I can't believe that Matt Gerber is home and he is like HOME HOME. He is kicking it with his fam that's so crazy. I also can't believe how fast time is going it is almost March can you believe that? I can't. So I ordered my scriptures and water bottle so don't worry about that soon I will be a normal missionary and not have to use a borrowed pair of scriptures. Now I know how the early missionaries felt when they borrowed clothes scriptures and everything else to go on a mission its really weird.

So me and Elder Woolner are doing WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are going to big. We are teaching lots and teaching by the spirit. Pretty much we are doing everything we can to push the work of the Lord along. We had an awesome lesson with Berta this week. The spirit was so strong and she was so close to saying yes to baptism. She just said she wants to be 100% sure that it is the true church. I just wish i could get her to understand faith. She is ready she just doesn't know it yet

Well Things I want in a package... BBQ sauce, and peanut butter candy. I want food. Oh and a white tie and pants that would be good too.

I love y'all so much keep working in the lord's field.

Elder Kotter


Dad

Hey how are you doing? This week was awesome!!!!!!!! Elder Woolner and I are doing WORK!!!!!!!!!!! We are just busting out lessons and teaching people and we've got the spirit super strong. It's awesome. We are doing all we can to help the work of the lord progress. It's super crazy that Matt Gerber is now a normal person that has to worry about normal people stuff. I just can't believe it. It seems like yesterday he left. I remember that very vividly then I had to do my ROTC interview the very next day. Crazy stuff. Dad thanks for all that you do for me and our family. You truly are my hero and don't ever forget that I love you.

Elder Kotter

PS: I haven't made a plan to buy a camera maybe this week. There just aren't any places in my sector that sells cameras that's the problem.



No comments:

Post a Comment