Llama

Llama

Monday, February 10, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

MOM

Hey How was this week? My week was fantastic and guess what I took pictures too of actual people. I'm soooooooo happy that you did so awesome on your math test!!!!!!!!!!!! See mom you are good at math you just have to believe. It's like dad says your the smartest person ever. I hope you are happy with everything at home!!!!!!! I can't believe y'all are going to have another ice storm. That's crazy.

Well Like you said we have cambios(trasfers) tomorrow. And Wait for it......................... I'm staying and Elder Gomez is.................leaving.... sad day no. The elder that is coming in is called Elder Woolner. I think he is a Gringo but I'm not 100% sure but with a name like Woolner you have to be a gringo no.

So We are just going to keep working hard and hopefully I'll have some really good news for you soon about a baptism or something. Mom, I Love you so much and hope everything is going good.

Love Elder Kotter




A response to a letter from his dad:

Dad

Thank you so much for that. I've been wondering about that lately if I'm just wasting my time or not. I know I'm doing God's will but it just seems like nothing is coming from it and I know it's all in His time but sometimes I just wish his time was my time. I just feel bad sometimes because I don't have these crazy missionary stories like everyone else seems to have and I wonder if I'm doing something wrong. Thanks for your words if y'all are being blessed than that's good enough for me. I love y'all so much.

Elder Kotter




No comments:

Post a Comment