Llama

Llama

Monday, March 24, 2014

Another Week

MOM

Hey Sounds life life is going great. I'm glad that there are no more car crashes and y'all are super safe. Have y'all decided what kind of car y'all want yet. I can't believe that Shelby got asked to prom again. How many people are going after her? Y'all gotta put a big fat bag over her head to protect her. hahahaha. I'm glad that math is going good and your getting to learn new things. I'm learning new things every day. I just am so grateful for the mission. It is probably the hardest thing I have ever done or will ever do but everyday I'm am so grateful that God found me worthy to even let me do his work. It makes me so happy and I'm loving every moment of it. So this week not a whole lot happened. We are really trying to work with the less actives here in Sicuani because our attendance is slowly dropping. 62 this last Sunday(that's a ward!!!!!) We really don't know what happened but we are going to try to help fix that. Funny story I found out this week that Elder Woolner sometimes has night terrors in his sleep. I woke up to him screaming his head off something about something under his bed. That was really interesting hahahahaha. Well I love y'all so much keep being awesome.

Elder Kotter


DAD

Hey Sounds like from moms letter that life is going good. Y'all decided on a car yet? The lord really has been blessing me but just in different ways. I can testify of that. I don't know why but it seems like the harder I work and the more I become obedient and the more drive I give the slower the work goes. It's weird the harder I push the slower the rock rolls. It's almost like my Heavenly Father is just stretching me and seeing how far he can push me until I snap. I just wish there was an end to the stretching. I'm glad y'all are receiving so many blessings and I'm so glad you are safe and secure with out a scratch that is one of the biggest blessing for me ever. Thanks for being such a great example to me.

Your Son,
Elder Kotter

No comments:

Post a Comment