Llama

Llama

Monday, March 3, 2014

Carnivales

MOM

Well,this week was awesome in many different ways so here goes story time. Okay so first off there is a festival here called Carnivales so basically for the whole month of March they spray people with water and fetti and soap. Me and Elder Woolner didn't know this yesterday. When all of a sudden like about 20 10 year old girls came up and started spraying us with soap. We were so confused we didn't know what to do so we just yelled in a mixture of English and Spainsh what happened(que paso) it was really weird and unexpected I've got a photo of us attached. Elder Woolner was sick this week because for 2 days straight we walked in the rain. All day and nobody was home or anything so we just kept walking in the rain. And an awesome priesthood blessing story, So it was the night that Elder Woolner was sick but better. And I don't know what happened but all of a sudden my stomach just got super bloated and just full of gas. It wouldn't pass and it hurt me so bad. Any way I turned it hurt. So I did this for about like all night just tossing and turning until finally I basically asked Elder Woolner for a blessing. Within 5 minutes I was back to normal. I'm so grateful for that power that god has given man to bless and heal the sick and afflicted. Finally we found someone named Uber who has great potential to progress because he asks so many questions. I'll inform y'all later on that. So that was my week. It was super awesome and I've grown so much from the good and bad of the mission. I LOVE IT. And I love y'all Please find someone who can improve from this gospel always ask for missionary opportunities.

Love
Elder Kotter

PS There is a 7 year Peruvian kid just watching me at the computer right now.






Dad I know I can conquer Satan but to be honest I don't know why you say I'm extraordinary. I'm just a normal guy doing the work of the lord that's the only reason why I could be extraordinary is because of Him but I'll will do what you consel me to do and I'll pray about this. Dad i love you so much. You are my hero. Keep being the example in my life I love you so much.

Elder Kotter

PS I had a like 3 days where we walked in the rain all day and nobody listened to us all day. I just keep thinking about the rose field and how that was a thorn but somehow it will be a rose one day. I learned how to endure through the rain for the lord. It was one of the most awesome experiences I've had on the mission so far just doing his will through the thick and thin.



No comments:

Post a Comment