Llama

Llama

Monday, March 17, 2014

MOM,

So why is everyone I know starting to get into car accidents? Is ATL just super unsafe for drivers? Ariel, Dad, Jessica and Jeremy. Y'all can't be doing that on me. So basically I've come to the conclusion that NO ONE can drive the truck until I get back understood. And I can't believe that y'all sold the van. I won't recognize home when i get back. What type of car did you get? Well so everything is going great here in Peru. We are not crashing cars but we are just preaching the gospel 24/7. I'm starting to get really worn down so I'm so grateful for p-day. The reason we are late to the internet is because we took a fat nap before we went out. We have an investigator with date. I don't know if you remember Ider but we got a date on him again and this date seems much more sure! Frandu is progressing very nice. He loves it when we come we are just trying to get his member parents to agree to let him get baptized. Berta is also going good we are just having a hard time finding her. I'm so glad y'all are all super safe. Don't worry about me I'm doing fine and I'm loving the mission. Next week we will get to know the transfers but I'm pretty sure ill be staying here in Sicuani but who knows. Keep praying and read the BOM everyday. It truly has a power to change people. Have a good week!

Love,
Elder Kotter


Dad I heard you were in a crazy car crash. DON'T DO THAT. I'm glad your fine. Please though don't die until I get back! Thanks!!

Elder Kotter

PS I love you lots

Parental side note....Stephen we are happy to grant your request to wait until you get home from your mission before dad leaves this earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment