Llama

Llama

Monday, April 14, 2014

Another week!!

MOM

Hey whats going on? It sounds like y'all are having a great time at home and play. That's crazy that school is almost out because that means my year mark is coming up. Has it already been that long? I cant believe it. That's soo awesome that y'all got to go to the open house of the Ft. Lauderdale temple. I hope y'all enjoyed every minute of it. This week was just the same old same old working in the Lord's vineyard trying to bring souls unto Christ. I finally came to the conclusion that missions are probably the best thing for us young men. Just as I've been working with people who really are as mature as I was when I was in high school (even though they are my senior by like 10 years) I realized y'all must of had a lot of patience with me because my patience is tested everyday it seems like. But I wouldn't want it any other way. I love being here and helping people realize their potential and seeing that potential even when they can't see it themselves. This week we had an activity where Elder Woolner and I got to teach about the Book of Mormon. I just want y'all to know how much I love that book and how much it really has changed my life. Now I get to testify everyday that it is the word of God and it is the best. Really that is what keeps me going. It has so much strength it is almost magical. I love y'all so much keep working hard and keep being awesome!

Elder Kotter

PS I love the pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment