Llama

Llama

Monday, December 22, 2014

We Are Wet






Mom,

Well first off to put your worrying heart to rest, I GOT MY PACKAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for all the goodies like Oreos and Ritz and peanut butter and the Dr. pepper and the decorations for my room they are awesome. I still gotta put them up but when I do I'll take an awesome picture with them. SO NOT AN EPIC FAIL THIS CHRISTMAS THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So this week was one of those downs. I had an up week last week,so this week was a down week. I don't know what happened people just started using there agency in the very wrong way. Satan can be tricky. That guy drives me up the wall. But now it just means we have to work a lot harder and get that reaction to his action. That's how physics works, for every action there is an opposite and equal reaction. We'll be bouncing back at him. The thing about the gospel is if people would just do it, it would make things go so much better. We did find this one awesome family who were a reference from the other elders. They are just awesome.  They really want to know I can feel it. Keep them in your prayers that would be awesome.

So today we got a special Christmas treat and we got to watch a movie Ephriam's rescue. I would recommend it. Its about a guy named Ephriam who goes and helps the Martin hand cart company. It's really good. Also if y'all haven't seen it yet, go watch 17 Miracles too. Those two movies really get you thinking, "what am i doing to help in this work." It really got to me today. 

I love y'all so much and I cant wait to see y'all Thursday. I love you!

Elder Kotter

No comments:

Post a Comment