Llama

Llama

Monday, December 8, 2014

"Who Doesn't Want to be in the Jungle?"









Mom,

So things are going good. Like you said it was just a normal week. Several miracles, yeah, just a normal week as a missionary. Do you remember that investigator I told you about way back in the day named Leo. Well we had to stop our visits with him because he wasn't progressing at all. He never gave us the time of day. He always said he was super busy. Guess what..he wants to get baptized now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was awesome to see that. We got told that from a member in the branch and so we were like yeah well go visit him. He sat us right down and said I thought y'all would never come. Elders I want to get baptized what do I have to do to have that happen? As you can imagine we were a little taken back. One way to throw a missionary off is to do what they want you to do. So we are teaching him again. We haven't set a date yet  but yeah that was an awesome story from this week. Also another investigator that we had, a family that we had stopped teaching, we are teaching them again and we found a new family. My prayers really are being answered. I've been praying more and more for families to teach because that's what the gospel is all about. It's about being with your family for all of eternity. So yeah its awesome we are finding more families. So that was basically my week just doing the work of the Lord. I've been looking for a nativity scene but haven't found one from the jungle. I'll keep looking. Mom I love you so much keep the faith and know that I'm here praying for y'all.

Love,
Elder Kotter


Dad

Yeah I know I have 18 months but I'll be serious I am just sad. I don't want the mission to end. I just feel like the mission these last couple of months has been super fast and everyone says it just goes faster and I'm sad and scared. I just wish I could be a missionary forever. Even with all the trials the happy moments make up for it a hundred times more. I love you dad keep being awesome

Love,
Elder Kotter


 

No comments:

Post a Comment