Llama

Llama

Monday, April 13, 2015

Waffles!!!!



Mom

So I LOVE THE REDNECK KITE FLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you missed the Redneck Kite Flying Video you can view it now....or move on to the rest of Elder Kotter's letter.


 

I love all the pictures and videos. I realized I need to take more for y'all I'm sorry about that. I just don't think about that kind of stuff.

So my new comp is a really good guy. He's got a ton of potential. He really is an awesome guy he just has a few things he has to work out just like us all. He's the one sitting across from me when we are eating waffles. YES THAT'S RIGHT WAFFLES!!!!!!!!!!! I told my pention that I love waffles and well I told her that for like months and I don't know where, but she found a waffle iron. We ate waffles which was the best thing in the world. We even ate them with maple syrup. I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

So the work is progressing. We are just busy. I'm trying to make the last bit of my mission count. I love it here. I really don't have any stories this week. Just know that your son is happy, healthy and doing the work of the lord. I love you so much keep the faith

Elder Kotter




From my previous area. He got baptized the week after I left Puerto!

Baptism the week after I left Puerto

No comments:

Post a Comment