Llama

Llama

Monday, April 27, 2015

Another week



 Mom,
First off heck yea we are going to Skype in 2 weeks. I've gotta start thinking about that.
Well this week was kinda hard, but not too bad. we Still got to teach, but people just kept failing out appointments. I don't really have any stories from this week
 I can believe it's getting so close to time for Shelby to graduate. I can't wait to see all the pictures
Yes I did peel like crazy, and it hurt so bad. That's why you should put on sunscreen when you are going to hike up mountains. You get burnt if you don't!
We have 2 people with baptismal date one for 9 of may and the other one for 16 of may I'm super excited there names are C and S. I can't wait for it

I don't know really what to say about this week. It was kinda hard and I don't know what else to write.
I really love that quote about the carrot and the egg. It's so true we can choose if we are going to harden our hearts or if we are going to listen to the lord. ALWAYS LISTEN TO THE LORD HE KNOWS BEST.

I love you so much mom. I can't wait for you to see all the awesome things here in Peru. It's going to be super awesome.
Love
Elder Kotter

No comments:

Post a Comment