Llama

Llama

Monday, June 1, 2015

A Baptism!



Mom

Well sounds like life is going just dandy. I can't believe it's June. In one month exactly I will be HOME!!! WHAT THE JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well this week S. got baptized. It was a really awesome experience. His brother baptized him. That was 14 years of prayers that made that happen. We all were touched and felt the spirit really strongly. It was especially awesome to see S. bear his testimony. It was so powerful. I don't think we will ever see S going inactive any time soon. He has put so much effort into that. He was reading at 5am his Book of Mormon with his brother every day and things like that. Those are the kind of people the church needs. I was so grateful to be a small part of that. The work keeps moving forward we are finding new people and things are going good. Every single one of our appointments we feel the spirit so strong it's awesome. That is an awesome idea to read The Book of Mormon and Preach My Gospel. I really like chapter one in Preach My Gospel; it's the best. Also chapter 4. 

I'm working hard

I love y'all
Elder Kotter








No comments:

Post a Comment