Llama

Llama

Friday, June 14, 2013

First Handwritten Letter

Mom, Dad, Shelby, Shae and Gigi, Hey familia. I am alive and in the MTC. This place is crazy! I am so overwhelmed by so much information at once. It is awesome! I am only on my second day and I can understand about half of what is being said. Compared to the 1st day which was about none. Spanish words are starting to come back but I still don't know nearly enough. I am still adjusting to the rigorous schedule. It is a lot of studying. A LOT!!! My brain is having a hard time taking it all in. It is also hard because most of the studying is personal so you have to focus yourself. Elder Worthlin is my companion and yes he is related to Elder Worthlin. Elder Worthlin is his grandpas cousin. He was just called to be the district leader. He is going to do a great job at it. I am a little confused though because I am the senior companion. So we are not sure who leads and stuff. It still hasn't hit me that I will be gone for two years. These two days seem like forever. I've seen Elder Garner and Elder Walton. They are doing great and why is Shelby writing Elder Garner? Anyway, Elder Walton Can't wait to get his cinnamon rolls. I just really don't know how but I feel at home. Tomorrow we are teaching our first investigator, Carlos. It is in all Espanol. Que Lastima! No hablo Espanol. Well, I love y'all and just keep praying for your neighbors. Forget about me and go put your shoulder to the wheel. I am in God's hands so nothing will happen to me. Yo se que Jesu Cristo es mi salvdor. Yo se que las iglesia is verdadero. En el nombre de Jesu Cristo Amen. I love y'all so much! Elder Kotter PS Dad I got a bright orange dork dot!!! PSS My Pee Day is Thursday. I have to hold it for a long time!!! HA HA PSSS Share this letter with whover needs it.

No comments:

Post a Comment