Llama

Llama

Thursday, June 13, 2013

First Letter from the MTC

Hey family, How is it going!!!!! The CCM(MTC en Espanol) is so awesome. Mom that is awesome that you are going to college you will not regret one moment of it!!!! Don't worry about the math classes it will come to you as you work hard. You can do anything!!!! I mean you raised me right. Well I just want to let y,all know that I am doing great. I want y'all to know this week was a real struggle for me up until Sunday. I honestly was thinking what have I gotten myself into. I thought I wasn't ready for this at all especially with Spanish. But then on Sunday we had some seriously awesome talks that got me over myself and with a super humbling lesson on Monday I was finally ready to teach by the spirit. Friday we had to teach our first investigator in Spanish. Yeah that went really bad hahaha. But yesterday we finally had a really good lesson. Not because of my Spanish or my companions Spanish, but because we invited the spirit into the room. We testified of Christ and the Book of Mormon. Then we challenged him to be baptized. Carlos Said SI!!!! That simple word was so good to hear!!!!! I couldn't stop smiling all day yesterday. Yo sé que Jesucristo es el Hijo de Dios. Yo sé que el libro de mormon es verdadero. I love y'all all so much. Keep praying for the other guys in the ward waiting to go on missions they really need it. Just keep remembering that we must be humble and always turning outward when the natural man would normally turn inward. That is how we become like Christ because that is what Christ did. Love Elder Kotter Oh Thank you Shae for writing me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it soooooooooooooooooooooooooo Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shelby and Dad y'all need to step your games up your getting shown up by a little 11 year old. Grandma Kotter´s p.s. Umm nothing really good for sight seeing here, but is a really great spot if you ever want to be humbled and learn of the Doctrine of Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment