Llama

Llama

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Letter to Mom

Mom,

Hey, how are you? Two weeks down 102 to weeks until I get a hug from you, but who's counting? I love you so much. I wish that you could be here with me and see how much I have learned. I am just trying to make you proud. I am trying to give the Kotter name and most importantly the Sutton name a good reputation. People already know the good the Kotter's have done and how great their influence is but I want people to say to me, "Are you Wayne Sutton's grandson?" I want to spread gradpa's name as far as I can. Even though I wear Kotter on my badge I wear Sutton on my heart.

Y'all are always in my prayers. Please just forget about me. I have the prayers of almost 14 million people plus the prophet and in every temple in the world. I'm in good hands. If you really want to do something for me start spreading the gospel as much a you can. I love you so much. Keep up the good work and I will see you in 102 weeks.

Love your only oldest best son,
Elder Kotter/Elder Sutton

No comments:

Post a Comment