Llama

Llama

Monday, September 30, 2013

9/30/13

MOM

Wow sounds like a really awesome week. Well thank you for all the prayers and putting our names on the temple prayer roll. We knocked a lot of doors this week and wait for it......... nothing. Well its ok because we are doing what we can and also its ok because there is a ray of hope. This week in ward council we got the missionary push we need. They went through the list of less active and we have members that are going to come with us to every lesson this week for those people. This week will hopefully be good. Actually i know it will be good.

Spanish is good. Not great but good. I feel like i could survive on my own in Peru.

Well that's awesome that your classes are going great. It is awesome that you are continuing your education. Keep up the good work and I know you will excel.

I cant believe that Katie is leaving for her mission and she will also get back before me. That's really not fair! hahaha.

I love you so much and I hope y'all don't miss me too much.

Elder Kotter

PS That's awesome mom your super strong now!



No comments:

Post a Comment