Llama

Llama

Monday, September 2, 2013

Really it SNOWED!!!



MOM

Guess what IT FREAKIN SNOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to be sending pictures too but it was so cold that day. Luckily, I was sick again with the stomach bug so I got to stay in bed all day and stay warm. Other than that the work is going just normal. we are still working with Karina but we might have to limit our visits with her because she just isnt progessing. That will be sad. She is basically a member but she just wont make that next step.

How do I use my testimony in missionary work? Well the real question is how do i not. Well are always using our testimony.

That seems so much fun. Labor day is always really fun and that looks like the same in field fly. Keep being awesome and remeber that I love y'all!!

Elder Kotter

Oh also we are going to some catacombs for pday today I'll send some pics next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment