Llama

Llama

Monday, October 14, 2013

Letter to dad

Ok dad next week I will get you the size for the ring.

That's awesome I love hearing about those youth and it is true Satan cannot make peace. He cannot make our lives feel happy in the long run.

I have a couple of questions there have be lately in the newspapers here talk about war with Syria and also our government shutting down and huge things happening like that. Can you please give me some real news because here my companion says they over exaggerate things. Is any of this stuff true? Am i safer here in Peru?

Elder Kotter

This week experience is in moms email.

ps I know what it feels like to have a bad back the other day i fell hard on a cement curb and it knocked the wind out of me and my side has been really hurting I think I bruised the muscle but I am super lucky that I'm a missionary because i didn't break a rib or crack my skull like I should have. Don't tell mom or the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment