Llama

Llama

Monday, December 16, 2013

Just another week

Wow sounds like life is super busy for y'all. I cant believe we have only 9 days til Christmas I'm so excited. Well life for me is going good. We are having some really good success with less actives. For example we had a guy come to church who hadn't been there for like years. He wore a virgin Mary shirt but hey that's ok he came right. We hopefully will be able to rescue him. So I cant believe I got so many letters from the ward party. That's cool I cant wait to get them all. It might take a while but that's ok. For me time is going too fast. I cant believe I have 6 almost 7 months. Where did the time go? When you work hard for the Lord he really blesses you. I love y'all all so much. Tell everyone who wrote to me thanks!

Love,
Elder Kotter


Dad

What a great quote I love it. It's true. So I gave a talk yesterday. That was fun. It really was a fulfillment for the promise that in the very hour you will know what to say. I went up with no notes only my scriptures and I gave a 10 minute talk. Wow that was just so crazy. I cant believe what the Lord can do with us when we turn our lives over to him. I hope your back gets better. I really do. I want to do things with you when I get back like fishing. I love you dad

Elder Kotter

The quote his dad sent to him:

I ran across a quote By Elder Holland last week:

"On this Christmas I send my love to every missionary, every man or woman in the military, every student, and every employee and traveler who won't 'be home for Christmas,' as the carol says. Keep your faith. Look for the good in your situation. Do something kind for someone. Seek Christ devoid of wrapping and tinsel. You will find that despite external circumstances, Christmas, like the kingdom of God, is 'within you.'"



No comments:

Post a Comment