Llama

Llama

Monday, December 9, 2013

Kotter's known worldwide

Mom,

Wow sounds like your week was awesome.

Its really cool to see all the Christmas decorations and stuff. I love it. We are working hard. Sadly Elder Gomez was sick this week for like 3 days so that was kinda sad. But we did have an awesome teaching experience we were able to teach a young lady Monica and she is awesome. Since elder Gomez was sick our appointment fell through so we went on Friday to try to find her. She was there and happy to see us. She even introduced us to her friend and they both seem really interested. It's awesome. Sorry this week I forgot my camera so I don't really have photos. I think its awesome that Illeana is going on a mission she will do great things. I love you all so much. Oh we also changed rooms this week so that was cool. Love you all

Elder Kotter


Oh there is also an Elder here he's actually my district leader that says his dad served a mission in Atlanta. His dad says he knows Doyle Kotter's family. His name is Elder Aiono and I'm like the grandson of Doyle Kotter so yeah that's cool. So, it is true! Doyle Kotter's name is known worldwide. I came all the way to Peru and someone knows the Kotter name.

No comments:

Post a Comment